Hi,

Been using OpenBSD 4.0 w/ PF for a quite a while now, everything is running
perfectly smooth, our setup is to block all incoming packets while allow all
for outbound packets as long as connections are initiated from within our
local lan. The only problem we encountered was that we can't connect
simultaneous vpn connections to via windows XP vpn connectivity to our
branch server. We can connect one at a time. Is there something I need to
configure? We Tested it with another firewall setup (ipcop firewall) and it
works. Hoping for your help. Thanks much.