On 3/29/07, Darren Spruell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/28/07, Lars Hansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Care to explain how not using WEP and allowing average joe easy access
> to your AP and network is better than running WEP and preventing him?

No, because I'm not trying to make the point that unsecured access is
better than WEP. I'm making the point that WEP is half-assed and
hasn't kept anyone out of wireless networks for years now. Not even
the idiots.

Um, yes, yes it has.

Who are "the idiots" to you? Do they include my roommates?

-Nick