Igor Sobrado wrote:

> I will suggest too buying the OS media for 4.1; this way you will be
> not only supporting the OpenBSD project but also getting a CD-ROM media
> that you know will be bootable.

I have been experimenting with OpenBSD for a couple of years now, on and
off.  I am now beginning to set up a home network and am planning on using
it for my servers.  This is why I'm going to get my Thinkpad to work so I
can familiarize myself further.

Buying the newest release is definitely in the plans, as well as getting a
2.8 sushi t-shirt. :)