Hi good people !
I need to make connection from server witch is in LAN1 to server witch is in LAN3. And I need to make another connection from that same server witch is in LAN3 to that same server witch is in LAN1. There is 3 different company Ethernets, and I need to make this connection trough my company. There is no way to make direct VPN from LAN1 to LAN3 - Business etc.

|---LAN1---------|         |----OpenBSD------|          |------LAN2------|
|-10.210.1.0/24--|<------->|--Router/pf/vpn--|<-------->|-192.168.0.0/24-|
|----------------|         |-----------------|          |----------------|

                                 | VPN IPsec over public Internet.

|-------LAN3------|        |---Netscreen 5xt---|
|-192.168.30.0/29-|<------>|---Router/pf/vpn---|
|-----------------|        |-------------------|

This VPN is from LAN2 to LAN3

I will make nat,rdr or binat, because I can't give direct access. I need to control what, where and how can connect.
I tried to make redirect like this:
rdr from 10.210.1.2 to 10.210.1.1 -> 192.168.30.1
But, OpenBSD box, cant see the LAN3 network, or Nestcreen box internal IP. - I tried ping, telnet, ssh etc.
Of course I can see that all, if i connect from LAN2 or LAN3.

How can I see this server in LAN3 from OpenBSD box ?
Or maybe there is better way to do that ?

In my pf.conf is no deny rulle
There is my ipsec.conf:
ike esp from 192.168.0.0/24 to 192.168.30.0/29  \
   local x.x.x.x peer x.x.x.x  \
   main auth hmac-md5 enc 3des  \
   quick auth hmac-md5 enc 3des  \
   psk "xxx"

This is OpenBSD snapshot from 2007.26. Jan. (or something that way).

Best regards
Matiss