On 4/9/07, Marco Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >It is because you do not understand the definition of free.
>
> Who the hell do you think you are that you can impose a definition of
> free on me? Freedom is also a matter of perception and perspective. I
> have given you a practical example which you simply rejected without
> even considering it. Do you really think you can make a rude point by
> copying and pasting from a dictionary? This is ridiculous.

Oh this *is* the best argument I have ever heard from a GPL ding dong.

My perception of the word cat is no longer a furry animal that meows.  I
perceive a cat like most people perceive the color green when not color
blind.

bravo sir!  Intellectual point made.

Unfuckingbelievable.  Is there something in the GPL water that messes
with its fans' brains and twists their realities???

Greg