Hello,

Le 11 avr. 07 ` 00:10, jared r r spiegel a icrit :

> On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 06:33:12PM +0200, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
>>
>> The problem I have is if I have a subnet removed from bgp (eg my
>> AS35189
>> neighbor) it is not removed from pf table bgp.
>>
>> Do you have an little idea to do this automaticaly ?
>
>   does it work how you want to if you change from using tables
>   to route labels?
>
>   http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-pf&m=113646508819716&w=2

Hum I didn't try, in fact I use some bgp routes (subnets) as
shapping / non shapping table from the cost of the origin from my bgp
peers.

So the rib is not coupled so rtl label may not work ....

I just need feature to remove the route from pftable .... or this is
a bug of openbgpd / pf under freebsd 6.2 ?

/Xavier

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]