This was likely answered before. I went hunting and seemed to not find a solid
answer, thus, after the time of looking, I figured I need to take the moment
to ask

I have a quad Xeon 700 Dell 6450 with 4 146gig scsi drives connected to a perc
2/dc controller.

The drives are setup properly, I can run FreeBSD 6.2 on it without issue.

The thing is, I like OpenBSD and want to run it. can I get any suggestions on
it. It's controller firmware is older.  When I try to boot to install it, it
basically tells me there is no disks.

I'm trying with my purchased OpenBSD 4.0 CD

Again, sorry if the question was asked before, after spending some time
looking and seeing Freebsd work without issue, it was time to come and ask to
see what I can, if possible, do to get Open running on this box.

Thanks

James