while doing a 'pkg_add -ui -F update -F updatedepends' on a machine
with the most recent snapshot I could get my hands on, I get the
message

        Not updating .libs-ImageMagick-6.2.6.1, remember to clean it

for a number of packages, apparently corresponding to directories
under /var/db/pkg.  This being OpenBSD, I know it's most likely
harmless and informational, but I wonder - does this mean I should
'clean out' these .libs-* directories by deleting them manually?

That is, if they're still there after the pkg_add command completes.