Shipments of the OpenBSD Command-Line Companion Book have been delayed and
ETA is unknown at this time.  According to the author's blog:

http://devguide.net

there was a problem with the UPS shipment, but we are unable to contact
Jacek Artymiak directly, and we have no tracking number for the shipment.

This book was to have been printed in the USA and shipped to the Belgian
and Sweet Grass, MT, USA depots in early April.

We know from past events that Jacek is subject to a certain chronic
illness that can sometimes suddenly put him in the hospital for a few
months at a time.  If such is the case, we wish him all the best.

For the mean time we have removed the book from the order pages, and will
ship existing orders without the book, showing it as a backorder.

If anyone knows which US printer Jacek had the books made at we would
try to trace them from that end.  Let us know.

OpenBSD Distribution
Milk River, Alberta, Canada