Maurice Janssen skrev:
On Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 23:45:51 +0200, Maurice Janssen wrote:
Some progress was made in the last couple of days.  First results are up
at ftp://ftp.su.se/pub/mirrors/openbsd_stable/

I hope to add amd64, alpha and hppa in the near future.  I don't have
the hardware to build other architectures.
If someone can help building one of the missing architectures, please
let me know.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Judging by the number of reactions, nobody seems to be interested.
I don't mind putting some time and effort into building these releases
if people find them useful.  But when nobody cares, then there are other
things I can do in my spare time.  I would appreciate some feedback.

Maurice

A great initiative!
I have tried the i386 stable-build and it is working as expected.
I will definately have use for your work, can't wait for the first patch to the 4.1 release ;)

/Johan