I couldnt figure out how to get my dmesg when it wouldnt even boot so I took a
picture... it says the following (basically):

booting cd0a:4.1/i386/bsd.rd: blah blah
entry point at blah blah

avm_page_physload: unable to load physical memory segment. 5 segments
allocated, ignoring blah blah
increase VM_PHYSSEG_MAX
avm_page_physload: unable to load physical memory segment. 5 segments
allocated, ignoring blah blah
increase VM_PHYSSEG_MAX
Copyright about the regents
OpenBSD 4.1 (RAMDISK.CB) #248 blah blah

RTC BIOS diagnostic error 80<clock_battery>

and then things dont load.. I get more messages and I could transcribe them if
someone needs them to help.

I would accept that my hardware has a problem except I just ran memtest86 for
two days and prime95 for two days. I also can boot the 4.0 disk no problem
everytime.

Does anyone know what these messages mean for me? I saw some people mention
them in past forum posts but it didn't really seem to mention a fix or goal to
look for.

Thanks and sorry if the dmesg is not clean.. it wouldnt boot at all so I had
to take a digital picture to see what it said.