* Diana Eichert ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I realize the landisk platform wasn't added until 4.1 and 4.1 is not yet
> "officially" released on the ftp site, but I haven't seen much from other
> users.  It wasn't that hard to download a miniroot, dd it to the landisk
> hard drive, cvs src with OPENBSD_4_1 tag and build a release.
>
> Are there many of y'all out there?  It's a pretty cool platform to run DNS
> servers, spamd traps and various other things on.
>
> I have a question for the developers.  Is there away to have the box
> restart automagically after power loss?  Maybe it's a setting for the ROM
> monitor on the box?  I don't know 'cause I've never actually run one of my
> Plextors with the stuff it came with.  If I've missed something obvious
> please feel free to hit me with a giant clue stick.
>
> diana

Hi Diana,

I just got mine (PX-EH16). There are settings for 'Wake on lan' amd 'power save
mode' but none resembling restart after power loss.

I also got a cell phone USB cable buti have NO clue what so ever to were i
should attatch it... You referred to 'solder Rx/Tx/Gnd to the pins at the front
of the board', I dont seem to have any unused pins on the board. The board is
marked CN7 in the front with a row of five holes. Any ideas?

Cheers,
/Joakim