On Tue, 01 May 2007 14:20:35 -0500, Otto Moerbeek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Huh? How is the OP supposed to get an install if the cd41.iso isn't working?

If someone will point me to some instructions on how to build a custom boot CD I can use an emulator on OS X to build an ISO, burn it using OS X, and then boot from it, which should give me the appropriate BSD.RD. After this I should be able to use this CD to chroot into the installation and run config on the kernel.

--
Aaron Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke