Dummy Dummy wrote:
On 4/30/07, Stuart Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Check you have a PF rule to pass carp traffic on that interface.
N.B. applications using bpf, like tcpdump, see the packets *before* PF.

Yes, PF rules was the cause. I had a bunch of carp/pfsync rules there were
at the end of the PF rules, but there were things at the top of the rules
that
was causing the blockage.

Thanks Stuart and Dag.

User error....  :(

Oh sure always my pleasure to be confused and of no help whatsoever.
I thought you had said that you tried this with pf disabled...
Whatever, this is how we all learn together, right?