On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 10:57:51PM -0600, Steve Williams wrote:
> Mark Pecaut wrote:
> >http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=108089194621750&w=2
> >
> >so try
> >
> >rdr on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to port www -> 127.0.0.1port 3128
> >pass in on $int_if route-to lo0 proto tcp from any to 127.0.0.1 port 3128
> Which interface do you have the IP address on?  Is it on the interface
> closest to the default gateway?
>
> Thanks VERY much for your pointers.  I will try this ASAP.

I've used this as well, for spamd in a transparent bridge. In my case
the rdr and pass/route-to were on the $ext_if, which is where I had my
IP address being that it needed to talk to the outside world rather than
internal hosts.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/