On May 8, 2007, at 6:44 AM, Aaron Poffenberger wrote:

Raidframe is really easy to use. The man pages for raidctl(8) will give
you step-by-step instructions.  In a nutshell, though:

1) enable raidframe in your kernel (search for RAIDframe in GENERIC to
get find the line),
2) create the raidn.conf (where n is a number for the array) following
the man page -- see the examples section,
3) create the raid -- again, see the examples section in the man page,
4) copy the raidn.conf file to /etc if you want auto configuration
during reboots (this part didn't leap out at me from the manpage),
5) enjoy.

Thanks for the feedback. Once the N2100 arrives (which should be tomorrow), I will try it.

Bryan