Hello Bret,

Bret schrieb:
> I was wondering if anyone here had any experience setting up a wireless
> access point. I am running OpenBSD 4.0 with Z-COM WLAN PC Card but can
> not bring up the card in access point mode.
I recently set up an access point using OpenBSD 4.0 and now upgraded it
to 4.1. The ath card (CM9) I had just works in 11b mode as hostap with
OpenBSD though but the other ral card I got works great with 11g.

I would really suggest getting a Ralink card, they just work. You might
want to check out kd85.com if you are from Europe. ral_abg is the one I got.

Michael