Marcos Laufer wrote:
Daniel,

Try the same test with this changes

Timeout 60
KeepAlive Off

If my guess is right, you'll notice big improvement.
Tell me how it goes

Neither apply to the issue that was at hand. Timeout 60, or 300 like in this case have nothing to do with the connections rate or limit, but in some cases where processing from php scripts takes a long time, doing less then timeout 60 will stop the script for finishing. Plus timeout 60 is the time it will wait for an answer on the client side. The issue here is not a lack of reply, or a delay in it. See:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/core.html#timeout

For more details.

As for KeepAlive Off, that would simply increase the number of required connections to the server with would have the opposite effect of helping.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/core.html#keepalive

I appreciate you looking at it, but that really have nothing to do with the problem as it was describe and demonstrated as well.

Thanks

Daniel