I have setup a TightVNC server to work remotely on my OpenBSD box. I
can connect successfully.

I have installed the artwiz and the terminus fonts. In X (using
fluxbox) I can use these fonts, but when I use TightVNC I can't use
them. (They don't even show up in the font selector)
Any ideas?

Something of my installation:
Running OpenBSD 4.1 (I had the same problem on 4.0, but I didn't
install the fonts correct, I don't have a 4.0 box any more)
I use xdm to login, the following is in my /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers:

:0 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X vt05
:1 local /usr/local/bin/Xvnc :1 -geometry 1024x768 -depth 24 -desktop
asterix -wm