* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-05-11 21:06]:
> you mentioned you are running redundant firewalls running bgp to multiple
> providers.

yep

> my question is are you taking incoming traffic on both links

my scenarious are a bit mroe complictaed:) there are pure failover setups
at customers.
I have seperate router & firewall boxes and traffic coming in on all
links here.

> And do you use iBgp
> between the firewalls to control outgoing traffic up thru both links?

of course!

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de