Hi again,

And sorry to insist on this.... I'm really lost.

I read in most webs-docs with rdr rule trafic get redirected to internal
servers and with this and pass rule is enought. But i find myself in a
different scenario, with rdr rule and pass rule packets get redirected to
internal server with the same external ip.

With a tcpdump on internal server packets arrive to internal server but this
one don't ask it back.

If i add a nat rule from any to internal server, the server logs show me
access only from firewall ip address ( logically ). Is there some way to
redirect external traffic to internal server and the internal server to see
external address ( for logs control, and access without firewall rule...only
on server machine ) and all works fine?

thanks, and sorry for the insistence..
Alberich.