[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

I am setting up a new OpenBSD machine in which I want to chroot users. I don't
want to use any of the patching solutions to OpenSSH but want to implement a
real system chroot solution so any user, who is chrooted, is jailed even if he
logs in manually.

I have tried to find articles on this, but haven't been succesfull.
Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to do this on OpenBSD?

Best and kind regards.

Rico Secada.

Hi,
just try to use combination of directives of sshd_config (Match & ForceCommand) and your own made script-wrapper for systrace...

Something like this:
sshd_config
ForceCommand /path/to/systrace-wrapper

systrace-wrapper:
/bin/systrace -a /usr/libexec/sftp-server