As I am still a fairly new to OpenBSD in a production
environment, I have written a few procedures for myself
to follow so that I can do some of the day to day tasks
without screwing them up.  This is my procedure for
tracking stable.  If any of you see any errors, please
call me an idiot and point them out.  Note, I have read
the faq (again and again) as well as a couple of books
and a number of articles.  Unfortunately, it seems
like there are as many variations on tracking stable as
there is articles etc about tracking stable and my poor
mind has some trouble figuring out which is best.

So here is mine:

        Get the Source Code:

                # export [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs
                # cd /usr