On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 12:02:11PM -0700, Myk Taylor wrote:
> I used to have this problem as well. It went away when I upgraded the
> remote endpoint (your AP, in this model) to OpenSSH_4.5p1.

Okay. Thanks for the advice :)

I'll try to test it during the next couple of days or so and report back
here, if it also solves the problem for me. First, I need to figure out
a setup to test it in, as 4.4p1 is the newest for OpenWrt at the moment.
I'm thinking in the lines of establishing the tunnel to a recent OpenBSD
box on the AP's WAN-side (running an "open" WLAN for a while...).

Martin

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]