On 2007/05/29 05:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> routed is an old RIP daemon. you almost certainly don't want it.
>
> Do you know of any other way to publish/learn RIPv1 advertisements ?
> I wish ripd would deal with this, but it seems that it doesn't.

good job I said 'almost', then (-: I am under the impression some
people see the name 'routed' and think they need it in order to route
packets, but if you know you need it, that's different.

>>> I told PF to log all blocked packets and I did not see anything related
>>> to routed.

for a test, can you try disabling PF? if it helps, maybe try
something like 'pass quick proto udp to port 520 no state' fairly
early.