On 5/30/07, stuart van Zee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone know of a good, easy-to-use client
for Yahoo instant messenger in the ports tree.
I do an internet radio show (definitely not
OpenBSD topical) and I need one that an intern
can use on my spare laptop to interface with
listeners etc.  The laptop will be running
OpenBSD 4.1 w/X and he will also be using
firefox to check Yahoo email.

please note, our intern is STUPID so he needs
something fairly easy to use.

People have told you about gaim (pidgin), which is great, and it's the
one I use, but there are other options, like Kopete and centericq.

PS: it's not very polite of you calling your intern stupid.