From: "Daniel Ouellet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <misc@openbsd.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: mysql4

Marcos Laufer wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I don't know if this has been asked or discussed before,..
>  here's no mysql4 packages in OpenBSD 4.1 . Why?

mysql-server-5.0.33.tgz

Is available. They do not have the resources to have every possible
version as packages, nor do they have the equipment to make all of them.
If you want a packages, as an example, 4.1 for i386 have the above ready
to go. I guess just upgrade your applications as you upgrade your OS,
why not.