im getting to the point where there's no challenge left in writing
device drivers, i want to move onto something new. so after i finish
making the pile of controllers on my desk work, the thing i'd like to
do the most is port openbsd to a new architecture, specifically
itanium.

to do that work though i'd need an itanium to hack on. if itanium
support is something you would like to see happen then i'd appreciate
some help getting a system.

the machine would have to come to brisbane, australia, and i would
prefer a rack mountable system (1u or 2u) and something that is nice
to remotely administer.

email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and Theo ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you'd
like to help.

thanks,
dlg