On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 06:34:18AM -0600, Diana Eichert wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Diana Eichert wrote:
>
> >Sad, well I'll throw US$100 into the mix if someone wants to
> >co-ordinate it. I don't have any use for Itanium, but I do know that
> >dlg@ has done some great work, so I might as well support him in
> >something he wants to do.
> >
> >Anyone else?
> >
> >dian
>
> I just saw dlg@'s post on the undeadly thread,
> http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20070609153557&mode=expanded&count=8
>
> >It looks like we have enough to go ahead and get a machine. Thanks
> >everyone :)
> >
> >Now I just have to find a machine...
>
> Since I'm not in Aus I can't help him find a system, but if there's anyone
> over there who can assist I'm sure dlg@ would appreciate the help.
>
> Thanks everyone for getting this together.

I second that thanks :)

I'm struggling to find a machine in .au still though. There is one
itanium machine on ebay in australia, but it is overkill (mostly in
terms of price) for me to be able to purchase it.

If anyone knows of a place in Australias that have itanium machines
that theyre moving out of production and who would be happy to sell
one of them to me, I'd love to know about it.

Thanks again,
dlg