Renaud Allard wrote:
John Nietzsche wrote:
Dear gentleman,

i am trying to install openbsd 4.1 on dell poweredge 2900. Everything
from turnning on the machine to cd booting was ok, but when i get to
the point of installing it (that part when i am given the options:
Upgrade, Install and Shell? ) its usb keyboard is not working. I left
with the only option to manually poweroff the machine.

I just got this from a Dell 2950 a couple of days ago. I unplugged the
keyboard and plugged it back after a few seconds and it worked. You
could also maybe try to boot without keyboard and plug it afterwards.

I have had the similar problem since OpenBSD v3.x.
You must unplug and plug in to restore USB -keyboard.
I switched on PS/2 keyboard soley because of this problem.

-pekka-