When your pfctl(8) or related binaries are 4.0 and are out of date for the 4.1 kernel data structures, you get this error.

Rebuild pfstat against the new headers?

~BAS

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Tim Kuhlman wrote:

On Thu June 14 2007 10:02:29 am Uwe Dippel wrote:
I am getting this into my mailbox; as a result of /usr/local/bin/pfstat -q:

ioctl: DIOCGETALTQS: Permission denied
pf_query: query_queues() failed

You are getting that in your mailbox? Are you running it via cron and if so
what user is it running as? It is a permissions error you should be running
the command as root.

--
Tim Kuhlman
Network Administrator

l8*
        -lava (Brian A. Seklecki - Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
               http://www.spiritual-machines.org/

    "Guilty? Yeah. But he knows it. I mean, you're guilty.
    You just don't know it. So who's really in jail?"
    ~Maynard James Keenan