Have you considered PSU or other hardware failure?

Of course I did.. I just replaced the PSU with a spare one i got lying around. - It didn't work out. (Can a PSU even cause such errors?)
I dunno, but I think replacing every single component one at a time is
the last way I _should_ go?
I'll do a full test with smartmontools later, but it shouldn't hang
itself 'just' because of some write failure, should it?

Again, I've just became comfortable *using* OpenBSD - but as far as I
understand, is the fact that it dropped to ddb a prove for a bug?
Should I use sendbug(1)? What do you suggest?