On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 04:05:06PM -0400, Daniel Ouellet wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification Claudio!
>
> May be a suggestion, a quick addition to man 8 spamd in regards "to
> enable ip multicast on the systems" might be welcome. I sure overlook
> that for sure and looking at the man page again. I see no reference to
> it. Obviously, I should have thought about it, but just didn't. I assume
> I wouldn't be the only one going forward either.

        The following example will accept incoming multicast and unicast
        synchronisation messages, and send outgoing multicast messages
        through the network interface em0:

the reader should suppose that this will only work on machines which
"enable ip multicast on the systems". and then "man -k multicast" should
get you going...

jmc