* Jon Morby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-06-29 02:56]:
> I've just updated one of our routers from an end of May snapshot to a
> Jun 28th snapshot and have noticed that we seem to be having problems
> with our multihop sessions since the upgrade.

errr... I'm inlcined to say "impossible", since there weren't many
changes at all in bgpd since then, and nothing that remotely touches
nexthop verification. check your routes, something must be different.
bgpctl sh nex on both machines might give insight

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de