hai,

i have same problem. however reading the mailing list i found the solution.

use pf, ddclient (for dhcp ip listing to the internet with zoneedit) is the
answer.
route add default adsl
route add default dhcp ip -mpath

then in the pf.conf
pass in on adsl inet proto icmp keep state
pass in on adsl inet proto tcp from any to adsl port ssh keep state

pass in on cable_moden reply-to {cable_modem cable_modem_def_gateway} inet
proto icmp keep state
pass in on cable_moden reply-to {cable_modem cable_modem_def_gateway} inet
proto tcp from any to cable_modem port ssh keep state

you do not need bgp, rip, or ospf. because you need your isp to provide this.
mine work with three provider.

brgds,
riwan