Thanks J.C.

It was done by hardware mirror machine from http://www.logicube.com/. No
issues for Intel to intel platform, but if Intel to VIA then you are right
that it's better to reinstall whole thing. This works for 5 years since BSD
3.1

When we mount the same mirrored HDD from intel to a VIA, it stopped booting
on RealTek 8100 NIC chipset and reported as old message 8139 model of NIC.
Which we know that we need to reinstall whole thing - and may still have
issues with such new 8100 LAN chipset. Thus, we give up VIA/RealTek combo
but use Intel/Intel again (for performance).

Kevin