Hello,

I have a system with openbsd 4.1 installed. Everything works fine (lynx
/ ping / ...) but I'm not able to connect to another system via ssh. I'm
not able to connect to the system, too.
The error I got:

2: Bad packet length <integer>

I googled a bit, but I wasn't able to find out what exactly is wrong.
Here are the informations from dmesg about the nics:

sis0 at pci0 dev 8 function 0 "NS DP83815 10/100" rev 0x00, DP83816A:
irq 11, address 00:02:b6:33:50:dd

Btw, I'm talking about a fresh 4.1 installation, completly untouched.

Has anyone an idea for me? Driver problem? Unsupported hardware? The
hardware was checked twice by producer (and I don't have the problems
using linux), I don't think that is a hardware defect.

Thanks.

Regards
  Hagen Volpers