Hi,

I know we have the laptop web page, but it seems to be a bit old. I
know because I posted two entries some months ago and they never
showed up... or maybe the quality was miserable... don't know...
Anyway...

I am looking for a sub/notebook, of ~1.2 kg (2.something maximum),
with a good screen resolution (i.e. better than the ibm thinkpads X
family, [EMAIL PROTECTED]") which supports APM: I am thinking here of
*suspend* specially.

Does anybody have a recommendation? If so, I wonder whether you'd be
so nice as to elaborate also a bit on fan noise and battery life.

Thanks in advance!

Pau