Hi list !
I recently jumped into the OpenBSD's world from
GNU/Linux's one. I am still not familiar with some of
OpenBSD's practices and encounter some problems.
Well, here is the point :
I have just installed OpenBSD-4.1-release on a IBM
Thinkpad T22 laptop. Some mistakes (which I'd better
not talk about ;) lead me to change my partitions
layout :
I had a 10M wd0h and a 9G wd0i.
I deleted wd0i and expanded wd0h.
All this has been done by accessing the disk through a
shell on the install CD.
Now, disklabel(8) run from the on-disk system show the
right size for wd0h.
But the mounted wd0h partition still seems to have its
ancient size (10M). I tried to delete the /dev/wd0h
node and re-create it : no improvement. (df still
shows 10M available).
I found that the system had a static layout of the
disk, created during installation, but don't know how
to update it. Moreover it seems to have already been
partially updated (in disklabel(8)).
Any pointer ?