On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 12:32:10PM -0400, Paolo Supino wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I want to add SMTP auth to sendmail. Will it be easier for me to try
> and add the support to the source shipped by OpenBSD or to the source
> that I will download from sendmail.org?
>  Other suggestions on setting up a mail server with SMTP auth are
> welcome.

It is very easy to add smtp auth support to the sendmail shipped with
OpenBSD so you'd be better with using it. There are many docs on many
search engines that will go through the precise steps to set it up, I
suggest you start browsing ;)

--
sysadmin & coder @ http://www.evilkittens.org/
coder            @ http://www.exalead.com/