Hello!
This is a very odd problem and I have not found any answers on the net.
Hope some one can give a hint.

OpenBSD-machine (4.1-current some how) with Samba-3.0.25a serving 3
shares:
NAS,MP3 and OpenBSD.
NAS and MP3 are ext2fs-paritions on the disk, OpenBSD is ffs-partition.
Setup for those shares in smb.conf is same:
<snip>
[NAS]
         comment = NAS
         path = /NAS
         read only = No

[MP3]
         comment = MP3 share
         path = /MP3
         read only = No

[OpenBSD]
         comment = OpenBSD share
         path = /OpenBSD
         read only = No
</snip>

mount:
/dev/wd1k on /OpenBSD type ffs (NFS exported, local, softdep)
/dev/wd1l on /NAS type ext2fs (NFS exported, local)
/dev/wd1j on /MP3 type ext2fs (NFS exported, local, nosuid)
/dev/wd1i on /home type ffs (local, nodev, nosuid, softdep)

The problem:
I am able to mount all of them, however I only can see content in
OpenBSD-share.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Maxim Bourmistrov