I didnt do anything, it just started do add all hosts as GREY. If i run
spamd | grep xxx.yyy.zzz.ccc i have now two entries GREY and WHITE with
same ip.
those rdr rules i need to make a transparent spamd firewall for an mx
server behind this router (i have real IP adresses not a NATted mx
server).
Tried to reboot, nothing.

Bill wrote:

  On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:09:49 +0300
  Edgars MakEa   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   spake:

    Hi!
    Some days ago spamd just started to GREY all incoming connections even
    if IP address already was a WHITE.
    Any ideas for waht and where to look?

    OpenBSD 4.0 Generic
    those ar my firewall rules:
    rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from <spamd> to port 25 \
            -> 127.0.0.1 port 8025
    rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to port 25 \
            -> 127.0.0.1 port 8025
    rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from any to any port 25 -> 127.0.0.1

    Edgars

  Did you reboot and loose your white table?
  Did they some how get added to your spamd table?

  I've always had my spamd-white list match on a "no rdr" before any of
  the other rules.