These cards are in the $5000 range and if you are lighting up fiber then
you need some xenpaks that start around $1000 to $15000 ea.   (If you want to
light up strands from, say, Lansing to Ann Arbor, you would be using the
$15000 part at each end, one with a 60 mile rating anyways)

Before you go out and buy some, you might want to make sure that openbsd can
handle the packet per second load that you expect to have.  You may find that
you have to use commercial switching gear to get what you really want.

--
"I'm a conservative liberal - and not afraid of calling myself one either.
Both parties can take their anti-constitutional activity and shove it up my