Your Friend BENEFITING JOB OFFER FROM JAMES wants you to be his contact on
Multiply. Check it out:
http://multiply.com/si/hL9EPPnUxs3VuGzNZ2k3gQ

Personal message from BENEFITING JOB OFFER FROM JAMES:

URGENT:BENEFITING JOB OFFER

Dear Sir/Madam,

Top of the day to you as you receive this e-mail.

My name is JAMES HARRISON .I am a textile artist based in the U.K .I am into
textile designs and
have been in the business for long while.

Based on the high level of competition in this field,I decided on traveling to
various art exhibitions to sell my products to my customers on a one-on-one
basis.

However,this strategy has really helped my sales, boosting my profit level to
the tune of about 25%.

Despite the fact that I make good sales on my goods,I also encounter some
difficulties when it comes to collecting my  money from various customers
after sales.

The problem I am facing is that most of my customers are tourists who scavenge
for art works in various exhibition and they do not pay in cash but with
various financial instruments such as cashiers,official and travelers checks.

I would not want to turn down this mode of payment because I might loose my
customers to other sellers.And it is also difficult for me to turn these
checks into cash because I am always very busy traveling to various exhibition
to ensure the sales of my products.THIS IS WHY I HAVE CONTACTED YOU!

YOUR JOB?

Your service as a sincere Financial Representative would be needed as regards
how to process these mode of payments.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
-The payments would be sent out to you in checks[cashiers,official and
traveler's checks]from my customers.

-As you receive the checks,you would take the checks to your bank for cashing
processes .

-After cashing the checks,deduct you 10% commission of the total amount and
Send the remaining to my suppliers/clients or any of our agents via any
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM outlets close to you.

-Your salary would be based on a 10% commission per every payment you are able
to process.(i.e you would deduct 10% of the total amount of whatever amount of
payments you are able to process)

JOB QUALIFICATION:

-Are you 18YRS and above?

-Do you have the basic knowledge the access the internet?

-WOULD YOU BE SINCERE AND PRUDENT WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN THIS OPPORTUNITY?

-Are you willing to make money legitimately without so much stress?

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY!

INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OFFER?

Then you would have to provide the following information.

-YOUR FULL NAMES:

-YOUR FULL ADDRESS:(which includes;house number,city,state,city/zip code and
country)

YOUR AGE/DATE OF BIRTH:

-YOUR SEX/GENDER:

-YOUR OCCUPATION:

-YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER(S)

IMPORTANT WARNING:

-PLEASE,SEND ALL REPLIES TO MY DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope to hear from you as you receive this proposal.

Thank you and God bless you.

Regards,

JAMES HARRISON

Director

If you never want to be contacted by Multiply again, go to
http://multiply.com/bl/hL9EPPnUxs3VuGzNZ2k3gQ

Report abuse: http://multiply.com/info/inquiry
Privacy policy: http://multiply.com/info/privacy
We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it with
anyone at any time.
Multiply Inc, 6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA
Copyright 2004-2007 Multiply, Inc., All Rights Reserved.