2007/8/27, Paolo Supino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi
>
>   I came across the following situation: there's network where several
> employees have access to a client of theirs using Cisco VPN clients.
> To centralize and ease administration I want to put in place an OpenBSD
> box that will create a single VPN.
> The client is so bearucratic that by the time their paperwork  for
> setting up a site to site VPN the need for this VPN will be gone.
> So is it possible to mimick Cisco VPN client connection with OpenBSD
> IPSEC?

You can't with base install since it doesn't support xauth(it's in
isakmpd's todo I think), but vpnc works good enough for my needs,
which look similar to yours. I need to reset the connection nightly
because unreliable ike rekeying, but, other than that, It's stable.

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/

Best regards,
Samuel