On Monday 27 August 2007, ACP wrote:

> Just wanted to remember you Chuck, take it easy wherever you are.
>
> diana

Thanks Diana! Chuck is a superstar. To this day I can think of no one
who as made me laugh more while at the same time teaching me important
technical details.

There are countless great Chuck stories, from Chuck telling his
conservative Wall Street boss who complained about his regular work
attire, "shirt, shoes, sober -pick two," to all the hilarious jokes he
sent freely as private emails to others in need of help.

Chuck always remembered to keep things fun, even the things which he
already knew very well... most of us forget to keep things fun when we
consider the question mundane, already documented, or common knowledge.

--
jcr