hmm, on Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:50:46AM +0200, Toni Mueller said that
> Although JCR calls it "FUD", my personal opinion is that HP-UX is quite
> dead, with today's commercial Unices being AIX or Solaris. The latter
> imho has the best prospects of surviving, now that IBM is also shipping
> it.

it's not as dead as some of us wished it to be...
but at the moment it is definitely a dying breed...
but it's not something netcraft could confirm :)
we are talking about machines deep inside data center
bowels...

-f
--
he has a train of thought.  you have a tricycle...