On 01/09/07, Martin Schrvder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2007/9/2, Constantine A. Murenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > If you want your modifications to be licensed differently, then you
> > would have to put a new licence on top of existing licensing text, as
> > far I as understand. This is how it's often done in OpenBSD and
> > NetBSD, IIRC.
>
> This has to agreed by all copyright holders.

You are mistaken, it has not -- as long as the licences are compatible
and the names of the copyright holders appear aligned to their correct
licence.

However, with this Atheros HAL case this is not the solution -- if the
Linux people wrap GPL around BSD code, then we won't be able to get
any changes back.

C.