On 9/6/07, Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Todd Alan Smith wrote:
> > On 9/6/07, Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> The order is up and I just ordered my DVD.
> >
> > You do mean 3 CDs in a DVD case, right? (Not an actual DVD release.)
> > At least, that's all I could find.
>
> Yes you are right!
>
> I guess I was just to excited! (;>

Thanks for the heads up.  Plus it's great to see the 4.2 tshirt
already up there!  I placed my usual order for a couple 4.2 sets and
some other goodies.

And now for the start of another email thread asking for extras for
sale on the North American OpenBSD store site:

Can you make separately available the wire frame Puffy sticker that
comes with the audio CD?

I'd buy 10 at a time.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky