Allie Daneman wrote:
> I finally have a box that's semi-production to run current on. I've read
> the FAQ on how to do the install and CVS updates but was wondering how
> people generally deal with keeping their -current, current ;) Do most
> people just have cvs update cronjobs ? Run a cvs update by hand ? Do you
> have to keep an eye on the "Following Current" page for other changes ?
> Thanks in advance for any feedback.

If your goal is RUNNING -current, cvs really need not play a part in it.
Grab a snapshot, install it, run it.  Keep an eye on "Following Current"
for the things that will break, but if you are running snaps, even that is
minimal.

Worrying about cvs when running -current is pretty much for people who want
to hack on the code directly.

Nick.